Head of Sales
Head of Sales
Full time position
Who are we?
Eurostep Digital is a highly innovative start-up focused on disrupting liquidity and value creation for private companies through high standards in corporate governance.
We are developing a sophisticated, user-friendly platform which allows private companies and their investors to implement high standard corporate governance principles and communicate effectively in a timely fashion with all stakeholders.
The Eurostep Digital team has a unique combined experience in building successful businesses, developing sophisticated SaaS platforms, finance and data sciences.
Who is our client?
Our clients belong to three large categories:
- Private companies searching for a corporate governance solution, starting by providing transparent information to all shareholders in a seamless fashion. These companies are usually, but not always, early-stage and use improved governance to enhance their investability;
- Private equity investors including funds and family offices looking for a platform that allows them to monitor and communicate effectively with portfolio companies;
- Service providers including lawyers and accountants looking to enhance their corporate governance standards and enrich client engagements.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Head of Sales who will report directly to the CEO, serve as a member of the company’s executive management team leading the development, coordination and execution of the company’s commercial goals and objectives. He/She will work closely with the marketing and development teams towards achieving revenue goals and market leadership
His/Her responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing the sales process and tactics: Partner with the executive team to define and identify key commercial strategies and tactics and subsequently ensure consistent execution and follow through within the entire sales organization;
- Managing current reps and advising on reps sales process and current deals: Design and refine existing inbound and outbound sales practices and tools to create repeatable, scalable sales processes that accelerate growth quickly;
- Interacting with development team, specifically to contribute to the direction future client centric product development aspects;
- Defining short-, medium- and long-term marketing and sales strategies;
- Helping define product development strategy integrating efficiently client feedback, in particular into the development and maintenance of a state-of-the-art UX;
- Helping define capital raising strategy, integrating sales/marketing strategy;
- Closing business: maintenance of direct client relationships, for the main purpose of brining more clients to Eurostep Digital platform and the secondary purpose to design an efficient, replicable sales process;
- Taking responsibility for significant long term client relationship;
- Recruiting: building sales, marketing team and participating to the wider recruiting/team building effort;
- Ability and willingness to step up to take a management role across functions.
- Co-ordinating sales and marketing collateral and activities across all channels.
What experience and skills do we require?
- 5+ years of leadership experience in generating revenue as Director of Sales or VP of Sales;
- Start up or early-stage product sales experience;
- Native or bilingual English (French a considerable advantage);
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry;
- Experience in selling SaaS to financial sector ;
- Experience in building, managing and coaching sales teams;
- Exceptional achievement of sales goals;
- Experience in creating a repeatable and scalable sales process;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Strategical and “hands on” mindset and attitude;
- Experience in developing an advanced sales stack, using multiples tools and resources;
- Technological savvy.
We also expect the candidate to be:
- Fanatical in hitting aggressive sales targets and outpacing the competition;
- Highly energetic;
- Customer obsessed;
- Proactive, “get stuff done” attitude;
- Data-driven and competitive;
- Expert in SaaS sales metrics;
- Personable individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment;
- Ruled by strong ethics and personal integrity.
What do we offer?
- Competitive package to attract the best;
- Opportunity to become a significant stakeholder in an early-stage, high potential industry disruptor;
- Ability to design and grow the sales department and its strategy;
- This person will serve as a member of the company’s executive management team and have regular direct interaction with both the founders and investors;
- Open and flat culture with offices in Paris and Tallinn.